Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mashed Aubergine Curry with Pearl Millet bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Aubergine Curry with Pearl Millet bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Aubergine Curry with Pearl Millet bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed aubergine curry with pearl millet bread recipe. You can have mashed aubergine curry with pearl millet bread using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed Aubergine Curry with Pearl Millet bread:
- You need 500 gms of aubergine.
- Get 4 of big onions finely chopped.
- Get 3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Use 250 gms of Pearl millet flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 3 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee (optional).
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of udad papad.
- Take as needed of Masala buttermilk.
Steps to make Mashed Aubergine Curry with Pearl Millet bread:
- Roast the aubergine on high flame. Turn the sides to roast evenly. Peel off the skin and mash it properly. Keep it aside in a pan..
- Take another pan. Add oil. Once the oil is hot add asafoetida. Then add garlic and ginger paste. Saute for a minute..
- Add chopped onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add tomatoes and all the spices. Mix well and let it simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Now add this mixture to the pan with mashed aubergine. Add ghee and garam masala..
- Mix well and cook for about 10 minutes..
- Now take pearl millet flour and knead it well using water. Dough is ready..
- Take one small ball sized dough and dust some flour on chakla and make the bread using hand..
- Put the wooden tawa on high flame. Once the tawa is hot, shift the bread. Flip on the other side and let it cook. Now put it directly on the flame. The bread gets fluffed up..
- Serve the curry and bread along with masala cone papad, jaggery with ghee on top and masala buttermilk. Enjoy !!.
If you find this Mashed Aubergine Curry with Pearl Millet bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.