Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Keema curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. You can have keema curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema curry:
- Take 180 g of minced beef or 180g Quorn mince.
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 1 of medium brown onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium potato, in 1cm cubes.
- You need 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of dried chili.
- Take 5 of small curry leaves.
- Prepare of Evoo.
- Get 1 of beef oxo cube (it's vegetarian).
- Provide 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander.
Steps to make Keema curry:
- Heat oil, fry off onion, garlic and beef/quorn to soften onions (5 mins), crumbling in stock cube as you stir. Add more oil if using Quorn or TVP..
- Meanwhile, add potatoes and carrots to a shallow pan of water and simmer for 5 mins to soften.
- Add all the spices to the frying pan and stir in. Season. 2 minutes. Meanwhile drain the potatoes and carrots, reserving the water..
- Add the tomatoes to the frypan, stir in, then add the potatoes and carrots. Add the vegetable water as needed to give a loose sauce. Put the lid on and keep on a low heat for 15 minutes..
- Chop the coriander stalks and add to the curry. Stir in. Chop the leaves. If you like a wetter curry, add more water for the last 2 minutes. Serve up in bowls and garnish with the coriander leaves. Serve with buttered fresh bread to mop the bowl!.
If you find this Keema curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.