Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. You can have slow cooker thai green curry chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Use 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- Get 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- Get 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- Prepare 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.