Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spicy stingray / sambal ikan bakar recipe. You can have baked spicy stingray / sambal ikan bakar using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar:
- Use 400 grams of stingray or any fish.
- Prepare of spicy sambal.
- Get 2 of kalamasi juice or lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of small slice onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 4 tbsp of spicy sauce (sambal) please refer to my recipe (SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE).
- Take of garnish.
- Use 2 tbsp of slice cucumbers.
- Provide 2 of small kalamasi.
- Take 1 of small slice onion.
Steps to make Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar:
- In pan with oil saute spicy sauce with onion for 1 minute then add light soy sauce then off heat.
- Season well with salt and pepper, then put the stingray on a banana leave, top ready cooked spicy sambal together with onion then close 4 corner tightly and bake 200 C for 20 minute.
- Drizzle Some Lime juice, onion, cucumber and some fresh coriander leaves and serve.
If you find this Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.