Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood with homemade green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood with homemade green curry recipe. To cook seafood with homemade green curry you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Get 1 of small bunch fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Use 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- You need of Juice and zest of 1 lime.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1-14 oz of can coconut milk.
- You need 3-4 oz of fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock).
- Get 12 of prawns, 31/40 size, shelled and deveined.
- Use 1/2 cup of bay scallops.
Steps to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer..
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice..
If you find this Seafood with homemade green curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.