Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flatbeans & eggplant curry recipe. You can have flatbeans & eggplant curry using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry:
- Prepare 100 gms of flatbeans(shim/Hyacinth beans) cut into pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of eggplant cubed.
- Use 1 of potato cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 7-8 of lentil fritters or dal vadi.
- Take 1 pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger pasre.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/4 of th tsp red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1.5 cups of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
Steps to make Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry:
- Soak masoor dal and grind them without water.Add baking powder,kalonji,salt and pinch of sugar to taste,chopped green chillies and chopped coriander.Beat well and fry them in moderate heat.Optional is to use store bought dal vadi and fry them..
- Smear little salt and fry the cubed eggplant (brinjal) golden brown.Set aside.Sprinkle cumin seeds and hing and fry the cubed potatoes in low flame till partly soft.Add the broadbeans and fry lightly.Add peas,ginger paste,cumin,tomato puree,turmeric,red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Add bay leaves and toss.Add water and boil in moderate heat till done.Add fried lentil fritters or dal vadi and give it a boil.Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander.Goes best with phulkas or rice..
If you find this Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.