Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Kootu and long beans curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Kootu and long beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Kootu and long beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage kootu and long beans curry recipe. To cook cabbage kootu and long beans curry you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Kootu and long beans curry:
- Use 2 cups of Cabbage.
- You need 1.5 cups of Moong dal.
- You need 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper corns.
- Get 3 of Red chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare as needed of Curry leaves a few.
Instructions to make Cabbage Kootu and long beans curry:
- Cook mung dal and cabbage for 3 whistles and keep it aside.
- In a pan add oil add urad dal,cumin seeds,pepper corns and red chillies until golden brown. Add coconut and grind it into a coarse powder.
- In a pan add oil,when it is hot add mustard seeds. When it splutter add curry leaves and cooked cabbage moong dal mixture. Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder and salt. Cook on a medium flame add the grounded powder and Hing. Let it boil fr few minutes. Coconut oil will give flavour to the kootu.
If you find this Cabbage Kootu and long beans curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.