Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slap ya mama baked salmon recipe. You can have slap ya mama baked salmon using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon:
- Provide 1 of Treasures from the Sea Boneless Fillets Salmon.
- Take 1 of McCormick Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1 of Walker & Sons "Slap Ya Mama" Cajun Seasoning.
- Get 1 of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon straight from the freezer into a foil lined 1 inch deep pan (foil helps for quick and easy clean up).
- Now drizzle your olive oil onto each piece of salmon until lightly covered..
- Lightly cover salmon with smoked paprika..
- Now lightly cover salmon with the "Slap Ya Mama" Cajun Seasoning. (this seasoning is particularly spicy. If you can't handle spicy food I wouldn't put much at all).
- You can now place your salmon into your preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- If you see white globs on top of the fish it's ready to take out. Otherwise leave it in for 5 more minutes..
If you find this Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.