Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri Malai curry / Prawn Malaikari recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri Malai curry / Prawn Malaikari recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri Malai curry / Prawn Malaikari recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry / prawn malaikari recipe. You can have chingri malai curry / prawn malaikari using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chingri Malai curry / Prawn Malaikari:
- Use 250 gm of Prawn.
- Provide 1 of medium potato(cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of " cinnamon stick.
- Use 3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- Take 1 of dry red chillies(halved).
- Use 4 tbsp of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 10 of cashew pasted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain curd/yogurt.
- Get 0.5 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 2 of green chillies(slit).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cream for garnishing (optional).
Steps to make Chingri Malai curry / Prawn Malaikari:
- Soak the cashews and make a smooth paste after 30min..
- Clean the prawns very well keeping the heads for more taste🦐.
- Marinate the prawns and potatoes with little salt and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder for 15min..
- Grind the yogurt in a mixture grinder to get a smooth texture..
- Heat half of the oil i.e. 1/4th cup of oil in a kadai and LIGHTLY fry the prawns till they turn yellow/orange in colour. After taking the prawns out, fry the potatoes till golden brown in the same oil and keep aside🍤🍤🥔🍟.
- Add the remaining oil and temper it with bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and red chillies🌶️🍂.
- Once the whole spices start spluttering and releasing smell, add the onion paste and the ginger-garlic paste along with salt and remaining turmeric powder. Add 2tbs of water and cook this for a few minutes till the oil separates from masala..
- Lower the flame and add the yogurt gradually, stirring continuously. Add the cashew paste and sugar along with it. Cook for a few minutes🥘.
- Now add the coconut milk, fried potatoes, fried prawns and the green chillies. Cover and simmer for 20min till the potatoes and prawns are soft and oil comes on the surface. Meanwhile add the remaining water🥥⌛.
- Adjust salt and sugar now..
- Turn off the flame and add the ghee and optional fresh cream🍽️.
If you find this Chingri Malai curry / Prawn Malaikari recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.