Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies pineapple-upside down cake recipe. You can have amies pineapple-upside down cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake:
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 7 slice of pineapple, drained.
- Get 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg, unbeaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake:
- Melt butter in 8×8 inch pan. Sprinkle with sugar and pour pineapple juice. Arrange pineapple slices. Sift dry ingredients together. Set aside..
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually, creaming well. Add unbeaten egg and beat well. Combine milk and vanilla..
- Add alternately with dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Blend well after each addition. Pour over pineapple..
- Bake on moderate oven 375°F for 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, turn upside down. Cool!.
If you find this AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.