Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of soft dark brown sugar.
- Get 2 of chicken, cut into chunks.
- Use 4 of kaffir lime leaves, torn into pieces.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need splash of Thai fish sauce or light soy sauce.
- Get handful of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of lime, juice only.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Add the green curry paste and sugar and cook over a fairly high heat for about a minute..
- Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the chicken pieces and lime leaves until coated in the paste..
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce/soy sauce and bring to a simmer, cooking for 30minutes until thickened slightly..
- Stir in the corriander and lime juice. Check for seasoning, adding more fish sauce/soy sauce if needed.
- The curry is best left to sit for a few minutes so the sauce becomes creamier.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.