Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- Take 500 g of chicken.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk (or more).
- Take 50 g of coriander.
- Use 25 g of basil leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Kafir lime rind (or lemon rind).
- You need As needed of Kafir lime leaves (optional).
- Take 250 g of capsicum.
- Prepare 250 g of Thai brinjal (or regular brinjal cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 3 of bird eye chilli (or regular hot green chilli).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional- I couldn’t source it).
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Provide 100 g of babycorn.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- You need 12-13 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Ground black pepper (optional).
- You need As required of Lemon slice to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Make a paste of the – Coriander, basil, chillies, garlic, half the capsicum, lime rind, lemongrass with salt.
- Pressure cook the chicken for 2 whistles with salt and keep separately.
- Chop the remaining capsicum, brinjal, babycorn and keep aside..
- Add coconut milk to a hot wok, followed by our green paste. Add two tablespoons of fish sauce..
- Cook the mix till it lightly browns and gives out a fragrant smell (you will know when).
- Add the boiled chicken along with the stock, and the cut up vegetables, some more coconut milk, tablespoon of fish sauce and cook till the brinjals and baby corn are done..
- Ready to serve, garnish with basil and a squeeze of lemon..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.