Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai chicken green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. You can have thai chicken green curry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai chicken green curry:
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 5 large of chicken breasts sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot sliced into strips.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 4 tbsp of ur favourite green curry paste.
- Prepare 14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 pints of jasmine rice.
- Provide 1 pints of cold water.
Steps to make Thai chicken green curry:
- Heat oil in a large wok, when smoking, add chicken and quickly stir fry until no pinkness remains.
- Add carrots and onions and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes, finally add coconut milk and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Serve with some steamed Jasmine rice and enjoy.
- To cook Jasmine place in a rice cooker add water and let it do it's thing.
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.