Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basil pesto & mozarella chicken thighs recipe. To cook basil pesto & mozarella chicken thighs you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare 1 jar of basic Marinara Sauce.
- Take 6 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 1 jar of Basil Pesto.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes, sliced.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of package sliced Mozarella.
- Provide of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide of Parmesan Cheese.
- Take Handful of fresh Basil, shredded.
- You need 32 oz of Angel Hair Pasta.
Instructions to make Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Pour marinara in a 13"x9" baking dish..
- Place chicken thighs in the baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Spread pesto on each chicken thigh.
- Cover them with tomatoes, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place Mozzarella slices on top of tomatoes and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F..
- 10 minutes before they finish, start your water or instant pot for the pasta and cook according to package instructions..
- Toss pasta with fresh basil.
- Remove chicken from oven (don't forget to shut it off)..
- Drizzle the pan juices over the pasta and serve with the chicken. Enjoy!.
- *NOTES** Do not skip out on the fresh basil, or the Mozarella. I even suggest getting some fresh tomatoes from your local farmers market. These items really make the dish *Pop*. If the Mozarella starts getting over cooked, cover with a piece of foil..
If you find this Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.