Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veggie Kofta recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Kofta recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Kofta recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie kofta recipe recipe. To cook veggie kofta recipe you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie Kofta recipe:
- Prepare of For pakoda.
- Prepare 1 of medium-size bottle gourd.
- Get 300 gm of gram flour.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 of chaat masala.
- Get 1/2 of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 of baking powder.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep fry.
- Take of For the gravy.
- Get 1 cup of curd.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- You need 6 tsp of Tamoto paste.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
Instructions to make Veggie Kofta recipe:
- Take a medium size grated bottle gourd, remove water from bottle gourd.
- Mix together grated bottle gourd with 300 gm gram flour, salt,chilli powder,chaat masala,coriander powder, baking powder..
- Heat oil in a big pan for deep fry and make a ball, put them into the pan, and fry till brown..
- Firstly, in a kadai heat 2 tsp oil and put chopped onion till brown,6 tsp tomato paste..
- Take a bowl and add curd,turmeric paste,salt,chili powder,ginger garlic paste,coriander powder,gram flour and mix together.Put this mixture in the above pan and set the flame to medium for 5 minutes,add fried bottle gourd balls in the above pan and cover it on the gas for 5 minutes..
- You can also add coriander leaves. Now kofta recipe is ready.
If you find this Veggie Kofta recipe recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.