Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best West Indies Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to West Indies Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to west indies green curry chicken recipe. To cook west indies green curry chicken you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare West Indies Green Curry Chicken:
- Use 2 of large chicken breasts (cut in 2 inch strips).
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic (chopped in 5 pieces per clove).
- Take 1/2 cup of rum (preferably dark).
- Use 1 of large white onion (chopped in large chunks).
- Prepare 3 of stalks lemon grass (peeled and minced).
- Prepare 1 of stalk green onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Provide 2 of jalapeños or Asian chillis (seeded and minced).
- Provide 1 of cilantro or Thai basil for garnish.
Instructions to make West Indies Green Curry Chicken:
- In a large ziplock bag or a covered bowl combine the 2 chicken breasts (already sliced) with the diced onion, garlic, lemongrass, jalapeños or chillis and rum. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2hrs preferably overnight..
- In a wok or deep pan heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and add the green onion followed by the contents of the ziplock bag (only add about half of the liquid). As the onion, garlic, lemongrass, chilis and Chicken cook, slowly add the rest of the liquid and slowly add the coconut milk (after about 5-7 min).
- Once the coconut milk starts to bubble reduce heat and add green curry paste. Make sure to stir and mix evenly..
- Once the color of the coconut milk has changed to a slight green remove from heat. Serve on white or jasmine rice and garnish with a stalk of lemongrass and some cilantro or Thai Basil over the rice..
If you find this West Indies Green Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.