Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Get 1 cup of Palak (spinach).
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Provide 2 of Tomato.
- Get 1 cup of Paneer.
- Use 2-3 of tej patta(bay leaf).
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Take 3 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Hello friends take palak and wash with hot water,then boiled and grind..
- Now take all the ingredients like onions garlic grind and heat the pan put oil and add khada garammasala..
- After that put onion paste in pan..
- Now add tomatoes and add red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and matsuri methi.add salt.now add palak..
- Cooked well than add Paneer and cooked 10 min..
- Your recipe is ready..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.