Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Two layer lauki ki barfi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Two layer lauki ki barfi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Two layer lauki ki barfi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to two layer lauki ki barfi recipe. To make two layer lauki ki barfi you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Two layer lauki ki barfi:
- Prepare 1 cup of Lauki grated / bottle gourd.
- Use 1 cup of khoya.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 drop of green colour (optional).
- Use 1 cup of milk powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry fruitschopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ghee.
Instructions to make Two layer lauki ki barfi:
- Place a deep pan over low flame.Add ghee, milk,sugar,milk powder and add lauki and add green colour stir it for a while.the mixture gets a semi solid consistency and stir until the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan.turn off the flame then.lauki layer is ready. Place a deep pan over low flame.Add ghee, milk,sugar, khoya stir it for a while.the mixture gets a semi solid consistency and stir until the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan.turn off the flame then..
- Khoya layer is ready.grease a flat glass container and put a baking paper into it in such a way that the paper is overhanging at the sides.Add the white khoya mixture in to the container.Use a spatula to spread the mixture in one single layer.add the lauki mixture on top of the khoya layer.use spatula to spread the lauki mixture in a single layer.Smooth the top..
- Place the container in the fridge for an hour to set.Once set,cut into desired shapes.serve it..
If you find this Two layer lauki ki barfi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.