Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian spinach curry recipe. You can have vegetarian spinach curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Spinach Curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of Medium Onion, Chopped.
- Provide 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of Curry Powder(hot).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Indian Paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmenic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of 14.5 oz can of Organic Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 10 oz of of fresh baby Spinach.
- Get 1 of 15 oz can of Chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
Steps to make Vegetarian Spinach Curry:
- In a nonstick skillet, cook onion,garlic until brown for 3-5 minutes.
- add curry,paprika,turmeric, cumin,salt and pepper. stir in mixture..
- Stir in diced tomatoes, spinach and 1 cup of chickpeas.
- In a blender, combine the vegetable broth and remaining chickpeas..
- Stir mixture into skillet and heat for 10 minutes and let simmer for 5 additional minutes..
- Optional Balsamic Brown rice for side dish.
If you find this Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.