Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paalak paneer paratha (spinach and cottage cheese flatbread) recipe. You can have paalak paneer paratha (spinach and cottage cheese flatbread) using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread):
- Get of For Outer Covering :.
- Provide 2 1/4 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Chickpea Flour (Besan).
- Take 2 cups of Tightly Packed Spinach Leaves (Paalak).
- Get 6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 1 of " Thick Ginger Knob.
- Prepare 3 of Spicy Green Chillies(To be adjusted as per preference).
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 2 pinches of Caraway Seeds (Owaa/Ajwain).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare of as required Homemade Ghee.
- Take of For Stuffing :.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Grated Cottage Cheese (Paneer).
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of Chaat Masals(To be adjusted as per preference).
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder(To be adjusted as per preference).
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Onion (1 Small Onion).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
Steps to make Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread):
- To make Paalak Paneer Parathas, first soak the spinach leaves in clean salted water for about 1/2 an hour, so that worms if any present in the leaves will surface to the top..
- Next, wash them thoroughly under clean water and drain well. Grind these leaves along with the ginger, garlic and green chillies to get a smooth paste..
- Assemble this paste along with the whole wheat flour, chickpea flour, garam masala, caraway seeds, 1 tbsp oil and salt in a mixing bowl..
- Take care to add just enough salt to get a slightly less salty taste as the stuffing too will be having salt in it..
- Knead it to a semi-soft dough using water as required. Add the remaining oil and knead again..
- Smoothen it's surface and smear it with some oil. Cover the dough and set aside for a while..
- In the meantime, mix together all the ingredients mentioned for the stuffing and set aside..
- To make the paratha, heat an iron griddle..
- Knead the dough again and divide it into 6 equal parts rolling each into a ball..
- Dust one dough ball with flour and roll into a disc of approximately 6″ diameter, keeping it's edges slightly thinner..
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal parts and place 1 portion of the stuffing in the centre..
- Scoop the disc alongwith the stuffing in one palm and bring together it’s edges and seal them..
- Flatten this stuffed ball slightly and dust with flour on both sides..
- Roll it into a round disc (paratha) and transfer onto the hot griddle..
- Roast the bottom side on medium heat, till tiny bubbles appear on top..
- Apply some ghee on the top surface and flip the paratha..
- Apply some ghee on the flipped side too and roast both sides till brown spots appear on the surfaces..
- Transfer onto a plate and serve this delicious Paalak Paneer Paratha with some tomato ketchup, Mint Coriander Chutney and some fresh homemade curds by the side..
If you find this Paalak Paneer Paratha (Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flatbread) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.