Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry udon noodle recipe. You can cook thai curry udon noodle using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- Take 2 of bundle of flat udon noodle.
- Take 2 of egg.
- You need 3 of tomato.
- Provide of STOCK BASE OPTIONAL.
- Provide 2 dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce optional.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 liter of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide of POUNDED PASTE FOR STOCK BASE.
- You need 3 clove of pounded garlic.
- Provide 5 small of pounded shallot.
- Use 1 cup of pounded dried prawn.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- FRIED POUNDED PASTE FOR BASE.
- in pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and lightly but not burn then drain excess oil.
- MAKE THAI CURRY NOODLE.
- in pan with 1 tbsp of oil saute thai red curry paste for half minute then add fried pounded paste with water and bring to a boil.
- put flat udon noodle and simmer for 13 minutes and add dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce then stir often to prevent burn bottom and sauce start thickening.
- add tomato and off heat.
- serve thai curry udon noodle with eggs.
If you find this Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.