Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Take 500 gms of spinach.
- Use 2 tablespoons of dry Fenugreek.
- Get 2 of medium sized onion.
- Take 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger and green chilli paste.
- You need 250 grams of Paneer.
- Use 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of as required Water.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Take one pan filled water in it. Keep it for boiling spinach. Blanch it for 2-3 mins till it wilted. Then drain it in sieves and add Fenugreek and mix it..
- Take one cooker. Keep it at medium flame. Add oil. When heated add finely chopped onion and garlic, ginger and green chilli paste..
- When onion turns pinkish brown. Then add boiled spinach. When spinach saute it properly. Add finely chopped tomatoes..
- Add salt, coriander seeds powder, Red chilli powder and turmeric powder. Mix it and cooked it till tomatoes starts cooked..
- Then closed cooker lid and all it for whistle 3-4 times. After that allow it to cool down. After that open the lid and grind the gravy..
- Cut and Add small dices of paneer in gravy. Again closed the lid for one whistle. After when it done. Add gram masala. It's ready to serve..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.