Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken curry recipe. You can cook slow cooker chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooker chicken curry:
- Get 2 of medium red onions, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of red pepper, chopped into chunks.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of fresh red chilli, finely chopped.
- Get 1 inch of cube fresh ginger, finely chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Take half of teaspoon mild chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of nigella seeds (optional).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted (can use olive oil).
- You need 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- You need 400 ml of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Use 200 g of tinned chickpeas., drained.
- Use 4/5 of fresh chicken breasts, cut into large chunks.
- Prepare of small bag fresh spinach (optional).
Steps to make Slow cooker chicken curry:
- Place the onions, red pepper, garlic, chilli and ginger into the slow cooker pot..
- Combine all the spice in a bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon of oil and quarter of the coconut milk. Mix well..
- Pour the spice mixture into the slow cooker pot. Add the chicken along with the rest of the coconut milk and the chopped tomatoes. Stir well..
- Put the lid on and set the slow cooker to low. Cook for approx. 6-7 hours. Alternatively, you can cook this on high for 2 hours and turn down for 2-3 hours on low if you're in a hurry..
- Check the chicken is cooked through before adding the spinach and cook for a final 15 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper before serving with rice, naan or poppodums..
If you find this Slow cooker chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.