Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Squash and Ham Casserole the simple version recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Squash and Ham Casserole the simple version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash and Ham Casserole the simple version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash and ham casserole the simple version recipe. You can cook squash and ham casserole the simple version using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Squash and Ham Casserole the simple version:
- Take 1-1/2 pound of yellow Crook-necked squash.
- Get 4 cups of Ritz crackers crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 cup of diced ham.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs topping.
Steps to make Squash and Ham Casserole the simple version:
- Dice the ham add to a pot and cook. Let the fat render a bit..
- Slice the squash. Add to the ham. Add salt and cover. Cook 10 minutes. Stir and add the water..
- Cook the squash till render and falling apart. Allow to cool 30 minutes..
- Take the crackers and crush. Add the liquids of the squash, along with the squash and ham. Add the butter and mix well..
- Mix in the cheese. Add to a dish to bake in. Shake it to get even. Add cheese and breadcrumbs on top and put into oven for 45 minutes, till topping is cooked, and casserole is bubbly..
- Let rest 12 minutes before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Squash and Ham Casserole the simple version recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.