Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chingri Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry recipe. You can cook chingri malai curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri Malai Curry:
- Take 250 gm of prawns deveined & cleaned.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander cumin powder.
- Take 2 of green chilies slit.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of salt.
Steps to make Chingri Malai Curry:
- In a bowl, mix together ginger-garlic paste and all the dry spices along with some water. Keep aside. Marinate the prawns with a pinch of turmeric powder and salt for 5 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan & saute them till they turn pink in colour. Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with cumin seeds, bay leaves, cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion and stir fry till light brown..
- Now add the spice paste and stir fry till the oil separates..
- Take the pan off the flame & add the coconut milk, fried prawns & chilies..
- Bring the pan back on the flame & simmer for 2-3 minutes. When done, switch off the flame..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Chingri Malai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.