Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry Karahi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Karahi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry karahi recipe. To cook chicken curry karahi you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry Karahi:
- Provide 750 gms of chicken.
- You need 5 of tomatoes pureed.
- You need 2 of large onions paste.
- Get 1 cup of yogurt plain.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Ginger/ garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare of Green chillies, Ginger chopped.
- Take of Fresh coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Karahi:
- Chop tomatoes and onions. With a hand mixer puree both..
- Fry chicken in oil on medium flame for 7-8 minutes. Then add g/g paste and stir some more. Then add tomato /onion puree. Add all the spices except garam masala. Fry for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, cover the lid. Let it cook for 10 minutes on medium flame..
- Remove lid, add yogurt, salt & garam masala and cover again. Lower the flame and cook for 7-8 minutes. Remove the lid, fry a little. Make sure that the Karahi does not dry up. Garnish with green chilies, ginger & coriander. You can also add a few drops of lemon if you like..
If you find this Chicken Curry Karahi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.