Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green shrimp curry recipe. You can cook thai green shrimp curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of chillies Thai.
- Provide 1 of shallot , chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of ginger thumb – sized piece of.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of coriander ground.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of cumin ground.
- Prepare of 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of cilantro fresh chopped.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of lime zest.
- Provide 1 Pound of shrimp devined.
- Use 1/2 Tablespoon of ginger ground.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- Get 1/2 Cup of vegetable stock.
- Provide To Taste of salt pepper and.
Steps to make Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Combine ground ginger, 1 tbs of soy sauce, brown sugar, paprika, cayenne, 1 tbs of lime juice, salt and pepper in bowl. Add shrimp and cover with water. Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Combine lemongrass, chilies, shallot, rest of soy sauce and lime juice, coriander, cumin, 1/4 can of coconut milk, garlic, cilantro and lime zest in food processor. Blend until it forms a thick paste..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add paste and stir for about a minute, until fragrant..
- Add stock and rest of coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat. Let simmer until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp and cook until they are pink, about 4 minutes. Serve hot. Recommended with basmati rice and naan!.
If you find this Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.