Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. To cook kanya's chicken green curry you only need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- You need of green curry paste.
- Take 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- You need 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Prepare 10 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Get 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Provide 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- You need 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of others.
- Provide 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 bunch of basils.
- Use 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- Get 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Use 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Get 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Take 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.