Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spanish chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish chicken curry recipe. You can have spanish chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spanish chicken curry:
- You need 500 grm of chicken.
- Use 2 tbs of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Dry oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Provide 2 tbs of Tomato puree.
- Use 1 of Yellow bell pepper (cut into cube).
- Take 1 tbs of Apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 4 tbs of Olive oil.
- You need Knob of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Spanish chicken curry:
- Wash meat, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and marinate for 30 min.
- In a deep pan pour 4tbs oil, add onion and fry until golden brown.
- Now add chicken and cook in a medium flame for 15 min. Stir often. Add tomato puree, oregano, cumin powder, bell pepper and cook for 5 min,.
- Add 1 cup of water, salt and cook in low flame until chicken become soft.
- Now add coconut milk, and vinegar, and cook for 5 min, and remove the pan.
- Add knob of butter and sugar and your chicken curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Spanish chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.