Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lower sodium Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lower sodium Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lower sodium Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lower sodium lasagna recipe. To make lower sodium lasagna you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lower sodium Lasagna:
- You need 1 lb of hot ground sausage.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onions.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 (28 oz) of can no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Use 2 (6 oz) of can no salt tomato paste.
- You need 2 (6.5 oz) of cans no salt tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoons of fresh basil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
- Get 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of pkg Italian shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of mozzarella cheese slices.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of funnel seeds.
- Provide 8 of lasagna noodles.
Instructions to make Lower sodium Lasagna:
- Brown sausage and ground beef with onion and garlic. Drain grease.
- In large pan, mix crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and tomato sauce with seasoned sausage and ground beef. Add sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, pepper and 2 tablespoons parsley,.
- Simmer, covered for 1 1/2 hrs, stirring occasionally..
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, rise with cold water. Drain.
- In mixing bowl, mix ricotta with egg, remaining parsley.
- Spread 1 1/2 cu meat sauce in 9×13 baking dish. Layer 4 noodles over sauce. 1/2 ricotta cheese mixture. Top with Italian cheese. Repeat layer. Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with foil. Make sure foil doesn't stick to cheese by spraying with Pam spray. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 25 minutes. Cool before serving.
If you find this Lower sodium Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.