Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mokimo and beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mokimo and beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mokimo and beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mokimo and beef stew recipe. You can cook mokimo and beef stew using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mokimo and beef stew:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maize.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of peas.
- Use 1 kg of potatoes.
- Use 5 bunches of spinach.
- Get 1 bunch of coriander.
- Use 2 of medium size onions.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Beef stew.
- Prepare 1/4 of beef.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Use of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Use of Curry powder.
- Use of Cinnamon.
Steps to make Mokimo and beef stew:
- Prepare your ingredients then bring to boil maize,peas and potatoes. Then add salt to taste..
- Then steam your spinach and coriander and after that blend them together..
- Then put some oil in your cooking pan and fry the onions until golden brown..
- After that mix the blended spinach,the onions together with the mixture of potatoes,maize and peas then mash altogether properly..
- For beef stew, put some cooking oil in a cooking pan,plus onions and the beef and salt. Let it cook a bit the add garlic and ginger..
- After add some water and let it cook for a while. Add in the tomatoes. After they cook add your spices.let it cook a bit and it will be ready. Add some water for stew. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Mokimo and beef stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.