Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sorakai kofta/ vegetarian Kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sorakai kofta/ vegetarian Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sorakai kofta/ vegetarian Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sorakai kofta/ vegetarian kofta curry recipe. You can have sorakai kofta/ vegetarian kofta curry using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sorakai kofta/ vegetarian Kofta curry:
- Prepare 1 of sorakai/bottle guard.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 TSP of turmeric.
- You need 3 tbsp of besan/gram flour.
- Use 8 of cashew nuts.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Avalu/mustard seeds.
- Use 2 of lavangalu/cloves.
- Use 1 of elaichi/cardamom.
- You need 1/2 inch of dalchina chakka/cinnamon bark.
- Get of As per taste salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Dhaniya powder/coriander seed powder.
- Use 20 grams of Coriander.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of shah jeera/cumin.
- Provide 2 of tsps musk melon seeds.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of Garam masala.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
Steps to make Sorakai kofta/ vegetarian Kofta curry:
- De-seed the bottle guard and grate it. Add 1/2 TSP salt..
- Squeeze it and separate the bottle guard. Keep the broth..
- Take besan and mix it..
- Heat oil in a kadai..
- Pat the mixture into cup shapes. Insert half a cashew nut into the center. Pat it into a ball..
- Deep fry the balls until they are golden..
- Remove oil from kadai until there is 2 tbsps left. Add elaichi, dalchina chakka, Shah jeera bay leaf. Add chopped onions. Cook for 5 minutes. Add ginger- garlic paste..
- Add tomatoes. Cook for 10 minutes..
- Add turmeric, chilli powder, salt. Mix. Add the bottle guard broth. Add half a glass of water. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the fried bottle guard balls. Cook for 10 minutes..
- Take 4 cashew nuts, 2 tbsps musk melon seeds. Add 1/2 cup water. Crush it in a mixer. Add it to the curry. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add coriander and garam masala. Cook for 2 minutes..
If you find this Sorakai kofta/ vegetarian Kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.