Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked fish tacos recipe. To cook easy baked fish tacos you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Baked Fish Tacos:
- Take of For the tacos:.
- Use 2 of large flounder fillets (top portion preferably and skinned).
- Take of Blackening or Cajun seasoning of choice… Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic works great and is my favorite.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- Take 1 of large tomato.
- Get 2 of limes.
- Provide of Cilantro.
- You need of Avocado.
- Provide of Green onions.
- Get of Cheese of Choice: I used Kraft mozzarella.
- Get of Sour Cream.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of For the black beans:.
- Take 1 (20 oz) of can of black beans drained but not rinsed.
- Take 1/2 of red onion chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1 of jalapeno seeded and finely diced.
- Get 2 of small yellow peppers seeded and diced.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth approx. 1 cup (you can substitute water).
Steps to make Easy Baked Fish Tacos:
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Prepare your fish by rinsing it and patting it dry. Make sure there are no bones and season both sides liberally with seasoning blend. Place on baking sheet and set aside..
- Dice your tomato and place in a bowl. Add the zest of one lime. Cut lime in half and add the juice of one half to the tomato. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and stir. Set this aside to marinade for a bit..
- Place fish in oven. Cooking times vary depending on the size of your filets. Mine took about 20 minutes because they were really thick. The fish is done when it flakes easily in the middle with a fork..
- While the fish cooks. Heat a pot over medium heat. Add your olive oil. Then add the onions, peppers, and garlic. Saute until soft. Next add your cumin paprika and black beans. Stir well to combine. Add just enough liquid (chicken broth or water) to cover the beans. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let simmer on low until fish is done. *note: if you want a little extra kick you can add some chipotle powder..
- When fish is done remove from oven and place on a pan to cool. If you leave it on the hot pan you just cooked on it will continue to cook even though it's out of the oven. Break it into chunks for the tacos..
- Wrap your tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm while you prepare the rest of the garnishes..
- Chop a good bunch of cilantro and stir this in with the tomato and lime. Chop your avocado and squeeze some lime juice over (using the other half of your lime from earlier.) Chop some green onions. Slice the 2nd lime for serving..
- Remove your tortillas. Turn oven off and turn the heat off from beans. Now your ready to build your tacos!.
- I start with the cheese first. Then the fish. Next I pile on the toppings..
If you find this Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.