Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (prawn malai curry) prawn in a thick coconut gravy recipe. You can have (prawn malai curry) prawn in a thick coconut gravy using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy:
- You need 4 of Jumbo prawns cleaned.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Onion paste.
- Use 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 2 cups of Fresh coconut milk.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 4 of Green Cardamom.
- Take 1 of Green chilli for garnishing.
Instructions to make (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy:
- Smear the prawns with turmeric and salt..
- Shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add bay leaf and whole spices..
- Now add the onion paste and saute..
- Add the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and Red chilli powder..
- Saute until raw smell of the spices gone..
- Now add salt and sugar..
- Add the coconut milk..
- Add the prawns..
- Cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle ghee and garam masala and green chilli..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.