Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Heart Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Heart Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Heart Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken heart pizza recipe. You can have chicken heart pizza using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Heart Pizza:
- Provide 2 of Pizza base or Homemade pizza dough.
- You need 6 tbsp of pesto alla calabrese/pizza sauce.
- Take 1 of chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Take 1/4 cup of roughly chopped onions.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sliced mushroom of your choice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mixed bell peppers sliced.
- Provide 3 tbsp of kalamata olives or black olives.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano / italian seasonings / mixed herbs.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red chilies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Heart Pizza:
- In a pan take oil and add the diced chicken pieces to it season it with salt and pepper and saute till the chicken changes its colour. Add in 1/4 cup of water to it and cover and cook till the water evaporates and the chicken is cooked completely..
- Divide the pizza dough in two and roll them out on a pizza stone or a baking tray in a heart shape (to do this roll out a circle first then fold it into half and cut a half heart shape gently with the help of a knife or pizza cutter), if using pre-made or store-bought pizza base then lay them on a baking tray..
- Spread the pesto alla calabrese/pizza sauce generously on the dough/pizza base. Spread half a cup of grated cheese on each of the pizza..
- Now add in all your veggies and cooked chicken pieces on top of the cheese. Add the remaining cheese on top of the now layered veggies and chicken..
- Preheat the oven to 400ᵒ F. Add on the olives and bake the prepared pizza for 15 mins..
- Pull out the pizza from the oven, add in your seasoning and pop it back into the over for another 2 mins or until the crust gets a beautiful golden colour..
- Cut the pizza and enjoy it piping hot!.
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this!.
If you find this Chicken Heart Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.