Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pilau#localfoodcontest_kakamega recipe. You can cook beef pilau#localfoodcontest_kakamega using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega:
- You need 1/4 kg of beef 🍖.
- Provide 2 cups of rice 🍚.
- Use 2 of medium sized onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Royco beef.
- Use of Grounded pilau mix.
- Get 250 g of Cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 5 cups of clean water.
- Provide of Egg yellow food color (optional).
Instructions to make Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega:
- Prepare all your spices, grinding of the garlic and ginger, chop the onions while your beef with salt is boiling to be fine and tender in a pan.
- Add cooking oil to the boiled meat, fry it to be golden brown so as to retain its juice, while still giving it a fine brown look add your grounded pilau mix.
- Add your chopped onions, grounded garlic and ginger fry them till golden brown.
- Pour in the right amount of water add your Royco beef, salt and egg yellow food color then stir well.
- Let it boil for a few minutes then add your rice, stir well and cook it with moderate heat for it to have fine particles.
- Once ready serve it hot with kachumbari, guacamole or fresh chilled juice.
If you find this Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.