Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beans recipe. To make baked beans you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked beans:
- Get 2 lb of bacon, cut into 1" pieces.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 lb of pork sausage.
- Use 2 large of onions, diced.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of prepared mustard.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 60 oz of pork and beans with sauce.
- Use 30 oz of kidney beans, drained.
- Provide 30 oz of pinto beans, drained.
- Get 30 oz of butter beans, drained.
- Provide 30 oz of black.beans, drained.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1 of juice of two limes.
- Use 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Baked beans:
- in a large dutch oven(14") brown bacon and set aside..
- brown ground beef and pork sausage in same dutch oven and add oinion and cook until clear..
- drain off excess fat.
- add all remaining ingredients, including the bacon..
- stir it all good, and cook over medium heat until heated well..
- serves 20 to 30 people.
If you find this Baked beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.