Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. You can cook mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Take of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- You need 2 Pounds of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- Take 6 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- Provide 1 Box of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Use 4 of Medium White Onions.
- Get 1 of Small Head Broccoli.
- Use 4 Cups of Sliced Cabbage.
- Get 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- Use 1.5 Cups of Sliced Celery.
- Use 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- Provide 1 Bunch of Leaves Cilantro.
- Use 1/2 Bunch of Leaves Parsley.
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of Can Spinach.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- Provide 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- Provide 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 1 Can of ROTELL [with chilies].
- Provide 2 Cans of Green Beans [drained].
- Prepare 1 Can of Asparagus [drained].
- Provide 1 Can of Artichokes [drained].
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- Use 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
Instructions to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.