Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin cranberry baked oatmeal recipe. To make pumpkin cranberry baked oatmeal you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal:
- Take 3 cups of old fashioned oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped cranberries.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut oil, softened.
Steps to make Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients..
- Pour into greased 8×8 baking pan. Bake 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Serve warm..
- The mixture can also be scooped into lined muffin tins. Bake 25-30 minutes..
If you find this Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.