Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nyonya Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nyonya Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nyonya fish head curry recipe. To make nyonya fish head curry you need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nyonya Fish Head Curry:
- You need 1 of Snapper Fish Head (be sure to remove the gills).
- Get of Blended Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Provide 40 g of Shallots.
- Get 20 g of Ginger.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic.
- Use 3 pc of Red Chillies.
- Use 6 pc of Dried Chillies.
- Take 20 g (2 cm) of Turmeric Root.
- Prepare of Spices (mix well in a bowl);.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Shrimp Paste (Belacan).
- Take of Vegetables;.
- Provide 3 pc of Okra (cut into pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant (cut into pieces).
- Prepare of Other Ingredients;.
- Get 1-2 cups of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use 2 stick of Lemongrass (bruised).
- Prepare 2 pc of Tamarind Slices.
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1 of Ginger Flower (sliced middle).
- Provide as needed of Salt to taste.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
Instructions to make Nyonya Fish Head Curry:
- In a pot, heat the oil until hot on high heat and fry the spices until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add the blended paste and mix well. Fry until the oil separates..
- Next add in 1 or 2 cups of coconut milk (depends on the size of the pot and fish), ginger flower, lemongrass, palm sugar, curry leaves, tamarind slices and mix well. Then add in the fish head and vegetables and cover with a lid..
- Let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender. Turn the fish head on the other side if needed. If there is not enough liquid, an additional 1/2 cup of coconut milk or just water will do..
- Cook until the sauce has thicken to a desired consistency. Season to taste..
- NOTE; if you can't find Shrimp Paste, just use 1 Tbsp Dried Shrimp and pound it to a paste.Traditionally you want Red Snapper fish head, but that's too big for 1 person. Rather, Snapper or Sea Bass head fits better. If you are cooking Red Snapper, double the recipe..
- Commentary – HOW TO EAT FISH HEAD CURRY; If you've had fish head, then you'll know that the head doesn't really have a lot of meat; poor man's food after all. The focus is not really on the meat though, what is great is the curry itself, as it contains all the flavors and nutrients from the fish head..
If you find this Nyonya Fish Head Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.