Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage curry recipe. You can have cabbage curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage curry:
- You need 1 of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Potato sliced.
- Take 1 cup of peas.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Cabbage curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed and bay leaf.
- Add Potatoes and saute well.
- Add ginger paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add cabbage chopped and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover.
- Add coconut and fry well adding sugar.
If you find this Cabbage curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.