Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Cold Noodle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Cold Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Cold Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato cold noodle recipe. You can cook tomato cold noodle using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Cold Noodle:
- Get of Soup.
- You need 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Vinegar.
- Provide 80 ml (2.70 fl oz) of Soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) of Tomato juice *unsalted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Agabe syrup.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Use of Ingredients.
- Use 200 g (7.05 oz) of Tomato.
- You need 2 of Cucumbers.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Shrimp.
- Prepare 4 portions of Raw noodles *thin type.
- Prepare to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Tomato Cold Noodle:
- (In advance) Mix these soup ingredients in a container. Keep the container in the refrigerator for a few hours..
- Chop tomato, cucumber, onion and shrimp (wash well and lightly boiled to reduce the fishy smell)..
- Boil the noodles for 60-90 sec. and then drain the water. Soak the noodles in icy water right away to make them firm..
- Sprinkle the toppings on the noodles. Pour the soup over the noodles..
If you find this Tomato Cold Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.