Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach(Palak) Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach(Palak) Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach(Palak) Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach(palak) paneer recipe. You can cook spinach(palak) paneer using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach(Palak) Paneer:
- Prepare 500 gms of spinach leaves.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of Green chilIies.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 10-15 of Paneer Cubes.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 1 of medium-sized tomato.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 of finely chopped garlic.
- Provide as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Spinach(Palak) Paneer:
- Take 500 gms of fresh spinach leaves and wash them properly..
- Mix spinach, green chillies, garlic cloves, and ginger simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly for about 10 minutes..
- Put chopped onion, cornflour, and boiled spinach in a grinder jar and grind for 2 minutes, until smooth..
- Put the above mixture into the pan, stir it to avoid burning, and cook for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan to fry chopped onion and garlic for about 1 minute till slightly brown and add red chilli powder..
- Add paneer pieces and stir until 1 minute, then add grated paneer on top of spinach and its ready to serve with corn chapati and flour chapati.
If you find this Spinach(Palak) Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.