Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to morola macher bora (small fish pakora / fritters – bengali style) recipe. You can have morola macher bora (small fish pakora / fritters – bengali style) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style):
- You need 1 cup of morola mach (Mola Carplet – Fresh River Water Fish).
- Take 1/2 cup of masoor dal (red lentils), soaked for 3-4 hours.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Get as needed of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic, grated.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of nigella seeds (kalonji).
- Take 1/4 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Prepare pinch of baking soda (opt).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp. of mustard oil.
- Take as needed of oil to deep fry.
Steps to make Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style):
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes. Grind the masoor dal with very less water and mix along with all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil)..
- Heat oil and drop spoonfuls of the mix into it and fry on a medium flame till golden in colour..
- Drain on a kitchen towel..
- Serve as an appetizer with any chutney or kasundi (mustard sauce)..
If you find this Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.