Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Idli (Idli without curd) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Idli (Idli without curd) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan idli (idli without curd) recipe. To cook vegan idli (idli without curd) you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Idli (Idli without curd):
- Provide 2.5 cups of Rava.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots grated.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Dried curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Get 1 tsp of Chana dal.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of ENO (Fruit salt).
Steps to make Vegan Idli (Idli without curd):
- Heat oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped green chilli, chana dal and urad dal. Let it splutter for a minute..
- Add rava and roast it on medium to slow flame till it turns light golden. Switch off the gas and let it cool down. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add salt and water. Mix well..
- The batter should be of thick but pouring consistency. Add vinegar and mix well..
- Add eno and mix well it will become foamy. Grease idli moulds and pour batter in the greased idli moulds..
- Microwave it for 1.5 to 2 minutes. Take out idlis from the moulds and serve with sambhar or chutney..
- To make tadka idli. Heat oil in a wok add mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped green chilli, onions, grated carrot, capsicum..
- Let it cook for a minute or two. Don't cook too much as crunchy veggies give more taste..
- Add 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup and add idli halves. Mix it gently and serve..
If you find this Vegan Idli (Idli without curd) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.