Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aanda Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aanda Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aanda curry recipe. To make aanda curry you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aanda Curry:
- Provide 6 of eggs.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Take to taste of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 4 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need As needed of sukhi methi kasoori.
Instructions to make Aanda Curry:
- Boil eggs peel,cool and keep aside.
- Take a pan add cut onions saute till pink.
- Add crushed garlic and saute with onions.
- Add cut tomatoes and cook till they are done..
- When cool transfer the contents in the mixer grinder and grind till smooth paste.
- From mixer transfer the masala into karahi and cook for a few minutes.Add fesh cream and stir..
- In the dish arrange the boiled eggs.Pour masala on top and garnish with green chillies, coriander and warm kasoori methi.
If you find this Aanda Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.