Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely buy a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish sausages wrapped in okara recipe. To cook baked fish sausages wrapped in okara you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara:
- Use 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 1 of Fish sausage.
- Use 1 of ■Egg (medium).
- Use 2 tbsp of ■Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of ■Honey (or sugar).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ■Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of ■Salt.
Steps to make Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara:
- Slice the fish sausages into 7-8 mm (There will be a bit left over, but you can eat it as-is, or pack it into a bento)..
- In a bowl, combine the okara and the ingredients marked with the ingredients marked ■. Use a spoon to thoroughly mix together. The moistness of the okara will vary, so adjust the amount of milk used accordingly..
- Lightly coat a pan with a bit of oil, then drop in the dough from Step 2 one heaping tablespoon at a time, spacing them apart in the pan. Lightly press the sausages from step 1 into the dough in the frying pan..
- Use the back of a spoon to shape them up, as if you're arranging the dough around the sausage. The above photo shows the sausages before adjusting, and the bottom photo shows the sausages after adjusting..
- Turn on the heat. Cook slowly over medium-high heat on both sides, taking care not to burn the sausages (It takes about 5 minutes for one side). Cook to your liking after flipping them over..
- Serve with ketchup or mustard to taste, and lots of liquid (to help your digestive system handle the okara)!.
- These taste great even cold! They are very flavorful when eaten the next day . (Make sure to refrigerate any leftovers.).
- This is a larger version that I made. It was difficult to flip over..
If you find this Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.