Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ribeye Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ribeye Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ribeye Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ribeye beef stew recipe. To cook ribeye beef stew you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ribeye Beef Stew:
- Get 3 lbs of mini diced steak, ribeye works well. 1/4"to 3/8" cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- Get 2 teaspoon of crushed rosemary.
- Get 2 teaspoons of ground cayenne pepper.
- Use 3/4 cup of peas.
- Take 3/4 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onions.
- You need 1 lb of sliced portobello Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1 stick of salted butter.
- Use 12 oz of Merlot.
- Use 32 oz of Beef Stock.
- Get 2 of tabl spoons of flour.
- Get 2 cups of diced potatoes.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Ribeye Beef Stew:
- Brown and sear diced steak cubes with salt, rosemary, cayenne pepper and olive oil. 15 to 20 minutes or so..
- Add peas and diced carrots into the crock pot, with cooked mini steak cubes, beef stock, worcestershire sauce, potatoes and 10 to 12oz of merlot, no one is counting… add 2 cups if you like for a little more etiquette..
- Sauté onions and celery with half of the butter for 5 to 7 minutes, add to the crockpot. I added a pinch of salt and black pepper here out of habbit, not necessarily needed..
- Sauté the mushrooms with other half of butter, minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of flour for 12 to 15 minutes, cook them down to add a nice thickess and flavor..
- Pull about a cup of stock/wine mix from crockpot and add into the pan and 1 tablespoon of flour for a few minutes, get all of the flavors out of the pan. Add in with the rest of the mix in crock pot..
- Put the crockpot on high for 2 hours to bring everything up to temperature and low for about 6 hours or until the potatoes are soft..
If you find this Ribeye Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.