Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chickpeas Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. You can have chickpeas curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas Curry:
- You need 300 grams of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 200 ml of Milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2 stick of Coriander Leaves.
- Get of Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Hot Water.
Instructions to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least six hours prior to cooking. Cook the chickpeas well..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. After one minute, add the chopped onion. Saute..
- When the onion starts to become translucent, add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste & green chillies. Cook till onion turns brown..
- Grind or chop the tomato into small pieces & add it to the pan. When it's cooked, add all the powders, garam masala & salt. Add little hot water..
- Chop the coriander leaves & add it. Stir well. Now add the cooked chickpeas & mix..
- Add milk. Stir occasionally till gravy thickens..
If you find this Chickpeas Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.