Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheik's sweet n' sour meatballs recipe. To cook sheik's sweet n' sour meatballs you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs:
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Get 2 cups of red peppers, cubed.
- Prepare 2 cups of sweet onions, cubed.
- Get 2 cups of broccoli, deflowered.
- Use of Meatballs:.
- Use 1 of lbs. Ground Beef (80% lean).
- Take 1/2 cup of sweet onions, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pastene Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Meatball Sauté.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Sweet N' Sour Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Take 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 can of pineapple chunks (20 oz.).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of chilli powder.
Instructions to make Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs:
- Wash and prep your vegetables. Cube the red peppers and sweet onions and deflower and cut the broccoli..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs and mix thoroughly..
- Roll out your meatballs slightly smaller in size than that of a golf ball. If you got a good eye, the recipe should yield 36 of these scrumptious babies..
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and take a 9 by 15 baking dish, in line it with heavy duty aluminum foil..
- Next, preheat a large fry pan to high heat with 2 tbsp. of olive oil mixed with 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce. Lightly saute the meatballs on all sides to a slightly brown color. You do not want to cook the meatballs through! Just saute them..
- When the meatballs are done, carefully place them in the bottom of the casserole dish..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce. Use a whisk to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Next, add your fresh vegetables and again, mix thoroughly..
- Carefully pour the sweet and sour sauce and vegetables over the meatballs. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees in the oven for 1 hour. Cook an additional half hour, uncovered..
- Fresh out of the oven!.
If you find this Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.